Monday, April 10, 2023

Awe Affirmation

 


Awe is an intense feeling of wonder, admiration, and respect that is often inspired by something vast or powerful, such as nature, art, music, or spirituality. It is a sense of amazement and reverence that can be both humbling and uplifting, and can inspire a sense of connection to something greater than oneself. Experiencing awe can lead to positive emotions, such as gratitude, empathy, and a sense of meaning and purpose in life. It has also been linked to greater well-being, creativity, and social connection.



I am open to experiencing the wonders of the world around me.

Awe fills me with a sense of gratitude and appreciation.

I am constantly amazed by the beauty and complexity of nature.

My sense of wonder and awe grows stronger every day.

The world is full of incredible things to discover and explore.

I feel a deep sense of connection to something greater than myself when I experience awe.

I am humbled by the vastness of the universe and the mysteries it holds.

Awe inspires me to be more creative and to think outside the box.

Every moment is an opportunity to experience awe and wonder.

I am grateful for the moments of awe in my life, and look forward to experiencing more in the future.

I am worthy of love and respect.

I am capable of achieving my goals.

I am grateful for all the blessings in my life.

I trust the journey of my life.

I embrace my strengths and weaknesses.

I am worthy of success and abundance.

I am confident in my abilities and talents.

I am kind and compassionate to myself and others.

I forgive myself and others for any mistakes or wrongdoings.

I am surrounded by love and positivity.

I am capable of overcoming any obstacles.

I am deserving of happiness and joy.

I am grateful for the experiences that have shaped me.

I choose to focus on the positive aspects of my life.

I am at peace with myself and my past.

I am proud of who I am and who I am becoming.

I trust my intuition and inner wisdom.

I am open to new opportunities and experiences.

I am worthy of self-care and self-love.

I am capable of making positive changes in my life.

I am grateful for my health and wellbeing.

I am surrounded by supportive and loving people.

I am confident in my decisions and choices.

I am free to express myself authentically.

I am successful in everything I do.

I am surrounded by beauty and creativity.

I am worthy of respect and admiration.

I am strong and resilient.

I am grateful for the lessons I have learned.

I trust that everything happens for a reason.

I am capable of creating the life I desire.

I am deserving of love and happiness.

I am grateful for my unique gifts and talents.

I am confident in my ability to handle any challenge.

I am at peace with the present moment.

I am deserving of abundance and prosperity.

I am worthy of unconditional love.

I am grateful for the opportunities that come my way.

I am capable of achieving my dreams.

I am surrounded by positive energy and good vibrations.

I am proud of myself for how far I have come.

I am open to receiving love and abundance.

I am confident in my ability to make the right decisions.

I am grateful for the people in my life who support me.

I am worthy of success and recognition.

I am strong enough to overcome any challenge.

I am grateful for the experiences that have taught me important lessons.

I am capable of overcoming my fears and doubts.

I am deserving of respect and appreciation.

I am confident in my ability to manifest my desires.

I am surrounded by love, peace, and harmony.

I am worthy of all the good things that come into my life.

I am grateful for the opportunities that allow me to grow and learn.

I am capable of achieving anything I set my mind to.

I am deserving of true happiness and contentment.

I am confident in my ability to make a positive impact on the world.

I am at peace with my past and excited for my future.

I am worthy of all the love and affection that comes my way.

I am grateful for the people in my life who challenge me to be better.

I am capable of achieving my highest potential.

I am deserving of a life filled with joy and abundance.

I am confident in my ability to overcome any obstacle.





No comments:

Post a Comment